- Arrive 10-15 minutes early for class.
- Pre-registering for class is highly encouraged. Walk in spots are not guaranteed.
- Wear comfortable clothing to sweat & move in.
- Bring a water bottle, mat, and towel (we do have those items available for purchase/rent)
- We do not allow guests into class after class has started. This is out of courtesy for the students in the class and the instructor.
- We ask that you keep conversations with friends outside the studio door so everyone in the room can stay present and is given time to meditate.
- Please, no cell phones in class.
- Silence your cell phone & alarms while in the cubbies.
- Be mindful in larger classes where you place your mat.
- Please do not bring your kids to the studio during your workout. This is out of courtesy for both the staff & students and will help us maintain a healthy, germ-free space.
Should you late cancel 1 hour or less before your scheduled session or no show for class, there is a $15 charge issued to your card on file.*
For the respect of both other students and instructors, no students are permitted to enter class late after the scheduled time. Please plan accordingly.
If you are sick, please use your best judgement regarding attending class. We ask for your consideration of the welfare and health of your fellow patrons. Basically, give yourself some time to rest and heal! We're not going anywhere.
If you are pregnant, we ask that you bring us a note from your physician as proof they approve you taking class in a heated environment.
We have the right to refuse service to anyone who detracts from the studio's safety, welfare, and wellbeing of the customers, staff, and studio itself.
*If you have a class pass, the $15 fee will be issued instead of deducting a class from your pack.