Prenatal yoga is an effective way to alleviate common aches and pains associated with pregnancy. It can also help to increase stamina and strength, relieve muscular tension, helps you find balance in mind and in body, and gives you time to connect to your body and your growing baby. This prenatal practice incorporates techniques for relaxation and pain management, and empowers the mothers for labor and delivery.
This special prenatal workshop will include the following:
* A flow-based practice that's specifically designed to cater to the anatomical, hormonal, and muscular changes in the pregnant body
* Breath centered relaxation and pain management techniques
* Restorative postures to end class and reduce stress and anxiety
* Discussion time to check in with any pregnancy-related ailments and concerns
* Tips on how to modify your current practice to make any group class accessible and safe
* Opportunity to connect with other moms and moms-to-be on the incredible journey of motherhood
Katrina is E-RYT200, a Certified Labor Doula, Childbirth Educator, and Lactation Educator. She is honored to guide expecting mothers through a healthy, empowered pregnancy, labor and beyond.
Sign up here: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?studioid=99&sclassid=677&sDate=1/27/2018&sLoc=1&sTG=9&sType=1